Click the pictures to learn more about each challenge and/or to sign up!
Challenge: Vintage Mystery Challenge 2019: Just the Facts, Ma’am
Host: My Reader’s Block
Time Period: January 1 – December 31, 2019
Rules: Read vintage mysteries that answer the questions “Who,” “What,” “Where,” “When,” “Why,” and “How” (click picture for more information).
1. Stuart Palmer, The Penguin Pool Murder (what: animal in the title)
2. Alan Melville, Death of Anton (where: theater/circus/place of performance)
3. Ngaio Marsh, Enter a Murderer (who: professional is main sleuth)
4. Raymond Postgate, Verdict of Twelve (how: death by poison)
5. Georgette Heyer, Duplicate Death (why: author not from my country)
6. John Bude, The Cornish Coast Murder (when: during a weather event)
7. Edward Grierson, The Second Man (who: lawyer/barrister/judge)