Time to sign up for the What’s in a Name 6 Challenge at Beth Fish Reads!
This challenge asks participants to read a total of six books in 2013, one in each of the following categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Deep down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs up the Dirt
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding in Haiti, Cocktail Hour under the Tree of Forgetfulness
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Burning for Revenge, Fireworks over Toccoa, Catching Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: Baltimore Blues, Say You’re Sorry, Dreams of Joy
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Book of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery of Witches
Click the link above for more info and to sign up. I’m looking forward to finding clever ways to fill these categories!
2 thoughts on “What’s in a Name 6: Challenge Sign-up”
thanks for letting me know about this one. I always like this challenge.
It’s so much fun, isn’t it? I have no idea how I’m going to fill the categories, honestly, but I’m sure I’ll enjoy trying!