The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, it’s THREE days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 22nd through Sunday, May 24th. Let’s get those reviews done!
Go here for more details and to sign up.
This is the perfect event for me, as I am currently nine reviews behind, and I’m hoping to get them all done this weekend! Here are the books I’m planning to review and schedule posts for:
- Mhairi McFarlane, Here’s Looking at You
- Ellis Peters, The Rose Rent
- Ellie Marney, Every Breath
- Anna Gavalda, French Leave
- Katie Van Ark, The Boy Next Door
- Mindy Kaling, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)
- Annie Barrows, The Truth According to Us
- Sharon Cameron, Rook
- Kiersten White, Illusions of Fate
I’ll aim to post three reviews per day this weekend, and hopefully by Sunday night I’ll be all caught up!
So, embarrassingly, I only wrote ONE review this weekend, instead of the nine I’d planned! What can I say? I had a lot going on this weekend and just didn’t really have the time. (Plus I have been binge-watching my “Ugly Betty” DVDs.) But I did manage to review Here’s Looking at You by Mhairi McFarlane, so the weekend wasn’t a total waste, review-wise! Hoping to do better next time!