Hi there, internet — it’s been a while! Life has been busy, which seems par for the course these days, and I haven’t felt much like blogging. But I’m hoping to get back into it in 2018, and this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic seems like a good place to start! Here are
ten seven 2018 releases I’m looking forward to reading next year:
1. Jasmine Guillory, The Wedding Date (1/30) — This looks like an adorable romcom featuring one of my favorite tropes: a fake relationship that becomes real. Could be the perfect Valentine’s Day read!
2. Alan Bradley, The Grave’s a Fine and Private Place (1/30) — I’m always excited for a new Flavia adventure, although I’ve been a bit lukewarm on the last few installments of the series.
3. Sally Thorne, The Comfort Zone (2/20?) — This book may or may not be coming out in February. It may or may not be coming out at all! Goodreads has a 2/20 publication date, as does Amazon, as does Book Depository…but Sally Thorne’s own social media indicates she might have scrapped the book entirely? Regardless, I absolutely loved The Hating Game, so whenever The Comfort Zone (or anything else she writes) comes out, I’m in!
4. Ashley Poston, Heart of Iron (2/27) — Apparently this book was pitched as “Anastasia meets Firefly.” Nuff said!
5. Lucy Parker, Making Up (5/28) — Lucy Parker is officially on my auto-buy list now! This book is the third in her loosely connected London Celebrities series, which is set in the theater world of London’s West End.
6. Morgan Matson, Save the Date (6/5) — Matson is another author I’m extremely fond of, and this book is set during a wedding, which is a bonus as far as I’m concerned!
7. Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows, My Plain Jane (6/26) — After the hilarious, creative romp that was My Lady Jane, I’m really excited to see what this writing team does with Jane Eyre!