Time to sign up for next year’s What’s in a Name Challenge, hosted by The Worm Hole!
The rules are simple: Read a book for each one of the designated categories sometime in 2014:
- A reference to time (Eleven Minutes, Before Ever After)
- A position of royalty (The People’s Queen, The Last Empress, The Curse Of The Pharaoh)
- A number written in letters (The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, A Tale Of Two Cities)
- A forename or names (Rebecca, Eleanor & Park, The Unfinished Work Of Elizabeth D.)
- A type or element of weather (Gone With The Wind, Red Earth Pouring Rain)
Categories and examples are taken verbatim from the host’s web page.
I have really enjoyed this challenge in the past, and I’m looking forward to finding titles for each one of these categories! Click here for more information and to sign up.
2 thoughts on “What’s in a Name 2014 Challenge Sign-up”
Hope you enjoy the challenge this year!
Thanks, and same to you!